Reading Notes Part A: The Little Mermaid parts 1-3


(Image Found on Pinterest)


I have always enjoyed the story of the little mermaid. I decided this week that I would read parts 1-3 for my first reading assignment and then read parts 4-6 for my second reading assignment. This story has so much description in it and this inspires me to incoporate description in my last storytelling post  of the semester. I enjoy the story also for its nature. The idea of longing to be part of a world that you dont belong to is something that is very close to me and it describes the feelings I have had all my life.

What if we couldnt become part of a world that is different? would that change the way we think about the world? Human life is wonderful in that there are so many things that we can do within our lives. The question to be asked is what would happen if the story of the little mermaid happened to a human who longed to be part of another world. In a way, I feel like transgender individuals understand this all too well. We shall see what I can come up with when I write my story for this week.

Bibliography:

The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Anderson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Beck Future New York Times Bestseller Introduction

Week 3 Story: The Creation of Adam in Eden